Jul 2, 2012

That's how I feel...

So... today is exactly 6 months I've been supporting them. Not from the beginning but it doesn't really matter. They came into my life so easy and so fast and they won't ever dissapear. They made me so proud, all of us! I can't even explain how happy I am for them! I can remember when they were about to win the Brits, I just knew deep inside that they will! And they did... :) Now they have finished Up All Night Tour, time is just flowing, they did great job on every single concert!
and..
This fandom is brilliant... we all have amazing memories with the boys, everything is somehow connected to them. They gave us so much and we are thankful. I'm really amazed by our dedication... and I'm so happy that I have them in my life. They changed everything in a better way , of course. I just wanna meet them, look them into their beautiful eyes and say 'Thanks'. That's all I'm asking for.

We all love you boys so much!
~Sincerely, Directioners.

No comments:

Post a Comment